If you’re like many others, learning how to lose weight fast and keep it off can be very frustrating. With so many people out there telling you which diet plans to try next, it can be hard to know what really works. Dr. Kiley Gallentine will teach you how to live an emotionally, spiritually, mentally, and physically balanced life by helping you implement lasting changes in your relationship with Jesus and your health.
What this class is about
When does this group meet?
This group meets every Thursday from 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm running for 6 consecutive weeks. New members can join within the first two weeks.
Who can participate?
Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
Where do groups meet?
Meetings will be held at Seattle Christian Counseling Kent office:
24909 104th Ave. SE., Suite 101-A
Kent, WA 98030
What will you learn in this class? How does it help?
WORKS Christian Weight Loss Programs offer support and guidance in a group setting for those who struggle with weight management issues by focusing on these areas.
Word+Ownership+Respect+Knowledge+Support = Success
- Word – With a focused, motivational Bible study this group includes a personal 15 to 20 minute Bible study each session. Members are given motivational scripture memory cards and CDs to offer God’s wisdom and guidance for building a healthy, new life in Christ.
- Ownership – Your Christian brothers and sisters will help you stay accountable and own your process to make lasting change through discussion, encouragement, and support from others who are dedicated to the same goal of getting healthy and fit.
- Respect – You will learn how to respect your body with proper nutrition education and meal planning.
- Knowledge – Effective exercise techniques will be taught that help you shed extra pounds while boosting your energy levels, making you feel great inside and out.
- Support from fellow Christians – Sometimes the best thing for healing is knowing that there are others who understand the struggles you face.
WORKS Christian weight loss programs are led by Dr. Kiley Gallentine, PsyD, Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate. Dr. Gallentine is passionate about helping others build healthier lives through faith-based Biblical counseling. As someone who has battled and conquered weight loss issues, Dr. Gallentine understands the struggles you face, and is eager to share her knowledge and experience with you. It really works.
For more information please contact:
Dr. Kiley Gallentine