All medical-related content located on the Website does not constitute advice and shall not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or change this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
To access the Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current, and complete.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, logos, trademarks, video and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are proprietary to the creators of or legal owners of such material and may be protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other proprietary rights or intellectual property laws.
You must not reproduce, sell, or exploit for a commercial purpose any content on or any part of the Website unless the commercial aspect is purely incidental, used for primarily educational purposes or other permitted use.
You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, and international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material [without our prior written consent], including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Website Sponsor or a Website Sponsor employee, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of email addresses [or screen names] associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by Tacoma Christian Counseling, may harm Tacoma Christian Counseling or its users of the Website or expose a part thereof to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We may update the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. We may change the Website at any time with or without notice. We may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Linking to the Site
- You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you unless the owner of that website has expressly granted you the right to create such a link (for example, by providing instructions to you on how to create a link to their website).
- The Website must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
- You agree to cooperate with us in removing any unauthorized framing or linking. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from the Site
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements, videos, and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Except for trademark and copyright matters governed by the federal laws of the United States, the foregoing provisions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Washington, without regard to the principles of conflict of law there of.